Terms & Conditions
All bookings at all lodges over the Christmas holiday period must be for a minimum of 2 nights (15 December – 15 January).
Tariffs include a SA tourism levy and are inclusive of vat
- Provisional bookings made more than 3 months in advance, will be held for 7 days and then automatically released, unless otherwise authorised
- Provisional bookings made less than 3 months in advance, will only be held for 48 hours and then automatically released, unless otherwise authorised
- Should the above release times not be suitable, please feel free to contact us for alternate arrangements
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing
- We run small lodges in remote areas and cancellations, even of just two people, can greatly affect the operation of the lodge, therefore we require full payment prior to guests arrival and strict adherence to our cancellation policy
- Please ensure that guests have adequate travel insurance to cover any cancellations or changes in travel arrangements
- We require written confirmation accepting our terms and conditions
- A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation
- Full pre-payment is required 30 (thirty) days prior to clients date of arrival, unless alternative arrangements have been made. We reserve the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive this payment timeously
- We require written confirmation for all cancellations (e-mail or facsimile)
- Cancelled 61+ days prior to arrival: 10% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled 60 - 31 days prior to arrival: 25% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled 30 - 8 days prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled 7 - 0 days prior to arrival: 90% of the full accommodation charge
- The word “group” applies to 8 or more full paying guests
- A “package” booking means a booking for 1 or more persons staying for 5 or more nights at a selection of Seolo Africa Lodges
- A 50% deposit, of which 25% is non-refundable, is required to confirm a group or package reservation
- Full pre-payment is required 60 (sixty) days prior to arrival
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive this deposit timeously
- A 50% deposit is payable on all confirmed group bookings
- Cancelled 91+ days prior to arrival: 25% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled 90 - 61 days prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled 60 - 31 days prior to arrival: 75% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled 30 - 0 days prior to arrival: 90% of the full accommodation charge
- * All bank deposits are to be received free of any bank charges or commissions
- * All credit card payments by agents for accommodation will have a 3% surcharge, except AMEX & DINERS which have a 5% surcharge
- * Please note that only cash or credit cards are accepted at the lodges - strictly no debit cards!
- * It is the client's responsibility to ensure they have adequate travel insurance
- * All guests are to settle their extras account in full prior to departure
- * If a guest is travelling alone and other guests are booked on the same transfer, then the single supplement will be waived. However if the guest ends up being the only person booked on the transfer due to other guests changes, then the single supplement charge will be incurred which is double the single rate.
- * All transfers need to be pre-booked.
- * All rates quoted are subject to change, without prior notice. Our standard cancellation policy applies to transfers.
- * Please note that these tariffs exclude the guide / driver accommodation should the transfer be late or early to or from the lodge. Ideally we recommend an overnight stop to avoid missing any activity at the lodges. The overnight stop is NOT included.
Every effort is made to ensure that the details, description and prices are correct. It is important that you check the details on your Confirmation Invoice when you receive it. In the event of any discrepancy, please contact reservations.